Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Priors Pet Products terms and conditions apply to the use of the Priors site. By accessing this Site and/or placing or order you thereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
While we will make every effort to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and the electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. Goods are normally despatched within 48 hours. There may be occasions, that we will have to part-ship your order. If we are unable to deliver your order within 7 days we will try to contact you via email with an estimated delivery date.
Please check individual items for delivery costs. Some of our items including delivery while other are plus delivery costs
If you are not completely satisfied with our goods you have a right to cancel the contract, return the good and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods. You may return your order within 7 days upon receipt (EXCLUDING LIVEFOODS AND PERISHABLE GOODS). Please return it unused, including packaging & obtain proof of return from the carrier (this can be in the form of a proof of posting certificate available from the post office). We will cover the cost of return for damaged and faulty goods only. Please send us an email explaining your reason for wanting to return your item.
The colours of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to software and screens.
All confidential information including credit card details are held secure and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer’s details are not passed to third parties and are unused only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
1. You may not reproduce, copy, download, publish, distribute, record, transmit or transfer any of the data displayed on Priors Pet Products. You are entitled to use the information for your own personal private use, but not in connection with any business or commercial undertaking unless permission is given
2. Priors Pet Products is provided to you free of charge on an "as is" basis. Whilst considerable efforts are made to ensure that the information is of the highest quality, no warranties or representations are made, nor are to be implied, as to the accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the information provided.
3. Priors Pet Products are not agents for and can give no assurances with regard to the persons, companies and other organizations whose goods or services are displayed or referred to in Priors Pet Products , nor with regard to the availability, suitability or prices of such goods and services.
4. Priors Pet Products will not be liable to you under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages arising from your use of Priors Pet Products .
5. All material contained in the Priors Pet Products site is copyright to their respective owners.
6. This site is copyright protected. If you have any questions, please contact us.
7. CONSUMER RIGHTS
None of the above Terms and Conditions affect your statutory consumer rights.
8. CONTACTING US
Nr Horse Heath
Tel: 01223 892500